Part of the UNESCO World Heritage, Les Suites du 33 situated on the Avenue de Champagne welcome you for an exceptional stay in the Champagne region. In the outbuildings of the Hôtel Particulier de Venoge, 4 deluxe rooms as well as an apartment are open to reservation. Enjoy a relaxing moment, around a glass of champagne on our terrace and in our bar l’Ecurie. Or wander in our landscaped park where a peaceful stream flows inviting to relaxation.
Book now the room of your choice, or the apartment, for your next getaway in our beautiful Champagne region.
Deluxe Double or Twin Room – 35M2
180*200 or 2*90*200 (on request)
Avenue de Champagne and Terrace
Deluxe Double Room with Terrace – 45M2
Terrace and Mansion
Deluxe Suite – 50M2
Until 4 people
Convertible sofa-bed on request
Avenue de Champagne
Deluxe Double Room – 40M2
Garden and Mansion
Deluxe Apartment – 100m2
Until 6 people
Equipped American kitchen
2 double rooms + 1 twin
Avenue and Mansion
Policy of the House
• Spoken languages: French and English.
• Check-in at our reception desk/ our bar l’Ecurie from 4 :00 pm until 6 :00 pm – Check-out until 11 :00 am.
• Breakfast included in the price of the room and served daily at the L’Ecurie bar from 8:15 am to 9:45 am.
• Tourist tax: € 0.75 per person and per night.
• Prepayment: You must pay in advance the amount of the first night after confirming your reservation.
• Cancellation and modification conditions:
You can cancel your reservation for free of charge up to 14 days before arrival.
In the case of cancellation within 14 days preceding your arrival date or of a no-show, the prepayment of the first night will not be refunded as compensation.
If you cancel your reservation on the date of your arrival or throughout your stay, the total amount of your reservation will be at your charge.
No modification can be possible within 14 days preceding your arrival date.
• No extra bed can be placed in our rooms.
• You have the option of renting a cot at the rate of 10 € per night.